New Resilmount M239R™
Wednesday, November 19th, 2014
Resilmount M239R™ with adjustable masonry fixing are an engineered, patented acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels, for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in wall and ceiling applications.
Other sizes available upon request
Features & Benefits
- Unique, patented sound cell design to break up and absorb airborne sound.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
- Simple design makes it adaptable to hundreds of applications.
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
- Provided with a preassembled M6 wedge anchor in three sizes.
- Strong ‘column’ design provides minimal contact area with substrate whilst maintaining maximum structural integrity.
- M239R clips are fully adjustable allowing the face of the furring channel to be levelled, eliminating the need of packers.