The Resilmount M326R is a direct-fix resilient hanger used in sensitive acoustic ceiling applications in conjunction with the Studco concealed and suspended ceiling systems or similar to minimise attenuation of unwanted airborne noise.
The New Resilmount M326R direct-fix resilient hanger meets static deflection requirements for BCA compliance. Typical installations for the M326R include recording studios, airports, concert halls, high-rise apartments, performing arts centres and plant rooms.
Features & Benefits
- Uses Resilmount’s patented sound cell technology
- Meets static deflection requirements for BCA compliance
- Positive fixing to structure to reduce uplift during installation, maintenance and wind
- Can be fixed to concrete, steel or timber structures
- Provides total isolation from structure to ceiling system
- Failsafe against failure of ceiling system in the event of a fire
- Wire hanger locks out of way for easy installation
- Resilient element is locked into bracket using Resilmount patented twist-lock technology so unintended dislocation of the element is impossible
|# Non-stock item. Lead times may apply.