COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE STUDCO GUARANTEE SYSTEM CONFORMANCE
Manufactured in Croydon, Victoria, Studco's building products have been installed throughout thousands of buildings across Australia, New Zealand and around the world, in wall and ceiling systems from all major lining board manufacturers including Knauf, CSR (Gyprock, Cemintel, Hebel, etc.), GIB, USG Boral, BGC and James Hardie. Studco also works closely with many alternative lining board suppliers to create certified building systems for a variety of applications.
Our insistence on quality and extensive product testing provide substantial evidence that our products are equal to and provide equivalent performance characteristics of alternative framing systems when used in common wall and ceiling systems, ensuring that the integrity of the plasterboard manufacturer's warranty is not compromised.
Our products and systems have been tested by a variety of independent laboratories and organisations including:
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) (structural)
- Intertek USA (structural)
- RE Proud & Associates Australia (structural, seismic)
- BRANZ New Zealand (fire)
- Exova Wharington Australia (fire)
- RMIT Australia (acoustic)
- PKA Acoustics Australia (acoustic)
- ALION Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories (acoustic)
- CSIRO Australia (various)
In the pursuit of ultimate quality and performance, the Studco R&D team has adopted a rigorous program of continuous testing and certification through collaborative partnerships with some of Australia's peak research organisations and testing facilities.
Our wall and ceiling systems have been tested and/or checked for structural integrity, seismic capacity, fire rating and acoustical performance, and have consistently demonstrated less than 1% variation in all three areas when compared to similar metal framing systems.
As a responsible manufacturer of quality products, we can provide a suite of certificates for of our building systems, for your peace of mind:
- Certificate of Conformance - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE
- ISO9001 Certificate of Compliance
- Compliance of Physical Properties Certificate (project specific)
- Compliance Certificate for Building Design (Form 15, project specific)
- Certificate of Guarantee (project specific) CLICK HERE TO VIEW SAMPLE COPY OF STUDCO GUARANTEE
- Engineering Design Documentation (project specific)
- Certified Material Test Certificates (project specific)