Read Time: 1 min
When specifiers began voicing their frustration with a lack choice of compliant ceiling brackets, Studco’s innovation team immediately set to work. Market feedback told us that the industry wanted five key elements in the new ceiling suspension bracket:
- Can withstand higher pressures and loads.
- Is suitable for use in seismic applications.
- Can be used with ETA-approved seismic anchors.
- Allows for minimum ceiling cavity height.
- Is compliant with the updated AS 2785:2020 ceiling standard.
Related News:View More »
The result is the new Studco® M45 rod suspension bracket. Only 25mm high and made from heavier steel than similar brackets, the M45 is a versatile, heavy-duty all-rounder. It can be used with 8mm diameter seismic anchors and can be used in any suspended concealed ceiling systems as referenced in AS 2785:2020, including seismic ceilings, ceiling with heavy feature linings and rooms with high internal design pressure. Now available through Studco and authorized distributors.