Ideal for external steel stud wall framing systems, the Studco® M107 structural connector is the ultimate solution for fixing lintels and sills to jamb studs when rough framing window and door openings.
- The Studco M107 is the ultimate solution for fixing Lintels and Sills to Jamb Studs.
- Compatible with standard Studco 92mm and 150mm Steel Stud Systems.
- Slotted connection holes enable a single installer.
Read Time: 1 min
In response to customer feedback; M107 connectors were developed as an improved solution to installing lintel and sill combinations in the HEDA® Tough Wall System.
Compatible with standard Studco 92mm and 150mm steel stud systems, the M107’s slotted connection holes enable a single installer to easily frame openings of all sizes with detailed precision.
- Suitable for framing openings for windows and doors.
- It provides a completely clear opening inside framing with no screw heads or brackets.
- Works with Studco HEDA Tough Wall System and Studco Steel Stud System.
- Available in two sizes to suit common structural stud widths: 92mm & 150mm.
- Allows openings (even large ones) to be framed by a single person.
- Structural constraint and buckling resistance to both lateral and vertical loads.
- Suitable for external and internal walls in all building types.
- Accommodates almost any combination of sections for fabricated lintels and sills.