Studco® Steel Stud Framing Systems are engineered to provide durability and versatility that meets your design criteria, and complies with the Building Code of Australia (BCA), the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) and other relevant standards.
- Studco steel stud and wall framing systems have enhanced strength making them tougher, safer and more reliable for load bearing capacities.
- The Studco lipped wall studs are available in various widths and gauges from 0.50BMT to 1.15BMT.
- Bell mouth service holes are punched at 500mm centres eliminating the need for cabling grommets.
- The knurled face along the stud flange provides a positive screw point location.
- Studs can be boxed or spliced to extend the overall length or to provide strengthening if required.
Can I substitute specified products for Studco?
Absolutely, our insistence on quality and extensive product testing provide substantial evidence that our products provide equal performance characteristics of alternative framing systems. Further information can be found on our Systems Conformance document.
Can Studco help with engineering advice?
Studco can provide an engineering sign off for your project. Our Technical Team can consistently offer value-engineered solutions for our customers and services to cover all aspects of documentation and inspection for installations in various areas including, but not limited to seismic, fire-rated, load-bearing and acoustic wall and ceiling solutions.
Experience the value of a dedicated engineering service. Find out more.
What are the lead times for orders and how quickly can Studco fulfill my order?
Lead times may vary depending on location. Metro deliveries are available for next day or same day delivery. You can also pick up your order from your local Studco branch.
To find out about our lead times, please call us on 1300 255 255.